Husky is a fork of Tusky that aimed to support Pleroma’s Mastodon API extensions and some ideas that I may come up with.
Tusky is quote, unquote,
... a beautiful Android client for [Mastodon](https://github.com/tootsuite/mastodon). Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls the whole network, rather, like e-mail, volunteers and organisations operate their own independent servers, users from which can all interact with each other seamlessly.
Main changes so far
- Emoji reactions support
- Removed attachment limits for Pleroma
- Support for attaching anything on Pleroma
- Support for changing OAuth application name
- Markdown support with WYSIWYG editor
- Support for extended accounts fields, so you can see who is admin or moderator on your instance
- Subscribing support to annoy you with incoming notification from every post
- Support for seen notifications to less annoy you
- “Reply to” feature that allows to jump to replied status, useful for hellthreading ;)
- Bigger emojis!
- “Preview” feature on Pleroma
If you have any bug reports, feature requests or questions please open an issue or send us a post at Husky@enigmatic.observer!
For translating Tusky into your language, visit https://weblate.tusky.app.
For translating Husky, visit https://l10n.mentality.rip.
Head of development
This app was developed by Vavassor@mastodon.social.
The Tusky’s maintainer is ConnyDuck@chaos.social.
The fork main developer is email@example.com.